TIMM is a German developer and manufacturer of explosion-proof electronic measurement and control equipment. Since 1963, the products of TIMM provide safe loading and unloading of inflammable liquids a well as qualified access control to hazardous areas, mainly for use in the petrochemical and chemical industry.
All products are developed utilising an intelligent explosion protection concept (IEPC) that is unique to TIMM. The German manufacturer developed the IEPC concept to ease commissioning and maintenance in hazardous areas to legally open the housing of all devices during operation and still adhering to all respective safety standards.
The product range of TIMM includes
– the well-known EKX-4 Grounding Control Device
– the 2017 Tank Storage Awards winning EUS-2 Overfill Prevention Controller
– the new SEK-3 Marine Grounding System
– access control and data processing technology
– the new EKX-4 LT (Low Temperature) Grounding Control Device